Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keeping RSS Simple!

To be completely honest I have only looked at my RSS feeds a few times since I set them up. It is handy if I am trolling through endless information and suddenly remember to check if something new has been written that my RSS Feeds may have notified me about, but that happens very rarely.

Although I do not use my RSS Feeds regularly, they are extremely organised, I cannot survive with the mess! But then what point is there being organised if you're not using them :/

Beyond my laziness, for those using RSS feeds regularly, having them organised would be of great benefit. I am considering signing up for 'FeedMyInbox' to see if emailing the Feeds would be more beneficial, but it will possibly be just like all the other Email alerts I receive that once I see where the email has come from, I just delete it because I either don't have the time, or the care factor right at that moment.

On a personal level, Having my feeds stream into say Twitter or Facebook Accounts would be highly beneficial. The history will be there when you need it (rather than deleting the email) and there is the opportunity to look at it, only when you really feel like it, you can skim past the post if you don't have time. definitely something to consider, but not really acceptable on a work level.

No comments:

Post a Comment