Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Event Management

I created accounts for the 3 activities in this weeks lesson. I was happy with Doodle, but for the meetings that I attend it is probably not necessary and neither was Google Calendar. I love Event Brite! It is on my list of things to do to get the staff here more interested in running online bookings. It would save tremendous hassels with Computer Bookings, Storytime and School Holiday Bookings! These activities are always busy for us and by eliminating the staff time involved in taking these bookings we are going to be a lot better off.
The issue other staff members see is with the restriction for those without the internet. But participants can still contact the branch, and the staff member can make the booking for them whilst they are on the phone. Great lesson this week, I really look forward to seeing how well Event Brite will work for us.

1 comment:

  1. It is great that you tried out the different tools, as now you know which is the best one for your uses.

    Ellen (PLS)

    ReplyDelete