Search

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blogging with Bloglines

I tried to look for Blogs that would relate to not only my interests, but to my job role. Because i do a lot of graphic design, and use a lot of online tutorials, i subscribed to a graphic design blog. This will hopefully give me a central point to start from when i am lost, or cannot find the information i am after on Google. This is also a great opportunity for me to find ways in which the graphic design world is changing. The What's Hot and What'd Not of Graphic Design!
I have used the same theory in subscribing to a photography blog. Using this more for personal use, but it applies to my work as well. New ideas, different points of view, and what products have come on the market that are about to take the world by storm.
My third Blog is a Marketing Blog, showing what marketing techniques are popular and how they are being executed. Definitely a big one for me to watch and read thoroughly.

My other 2 blogs are quite generic, library Bytes which looks like it will be a very interesting blog, but i am not entirely sure how much i will gain from reading it. My final blog is the Powerhouse Museum's picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment